Are you one in a hundred?

Be part of the 100 Club to find out

Welcome to the Atlantic Seamen One Hundred Club – a great way for you to support the team as they row the Atlantic Ocean in aid of The Urology Foundation whilst having a bit of a flutter, with the chance to win up to £1,000! 

Join the One Hundred Club today.

Here’s how it works...

1. You complete the One Hundred Club form and pay your £100 club entry fee by bank transfer or a cheque, made payable to The Urology Foundation. This buys you one square number (which we will allocate), which enters you into the draw which will take place on Thursday 28 February 2019. There is no limit on the number of squares you can purchase. All participants must be over 16.

2. On receipt of entry fee The Urology Foundation will send, by email, confirmation of your One Hundred Club number for safe keeping.

3. The draw will take place on Thursday 28 February at 12 noon and the winner will be notified using the details provided. If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address.

The name of the winner will be published in the next edition of TUF Matters (the charity’s newsletter) and on Twitter, Facebook and our website.

The prize money will be 10% of the total tickets sold. The remaining 90% goes to The Urology Foundation to help fund our research, training and education programmes. So, for example, if all 100 tickets are sold, the prize fund would be worth £1,000 with £9,000 raised for the work of the charity; if 50 tickets are sold, the prize would be £500 and £4,500 will go towards TUF.

Any queries, please contact Sayara on 020 7713 9538 or email

Support the Atlantic Seamen and join the One Hundred Club today.

Bought 100 Club board9

Terms and Conditions

The purpose of the Atlantic Seamen One Hundred Club is to raise funds for The Urology Foundation. The money will be paid to The Urology Foundation and used to fund the aims and objectives of the charity.


1. For a cost of £100.00 you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100.
2. A draw will be made on Thursday 28 February 2019 at 12 noon.
3. The prize will total 10% of the Atlantic Seamen 100 Club income.
4. The Atlantic Seamen One Hundred Club is a small society lottery and is open to all supporters of The Urology Foundation. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
5. Payments must be made by bank transfer or cheque to The Urology Foundation. On receiving payment the charity will allocate a numbered ticket.
6. The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your application form within one week of the draw.
7. The winning name and number will be published in the July TUF Matters, and on the charity’s Twitter, Facebook and Website shortly after the draw.
8. The Atlantic Seamen One Hundred Club will be run by The Urology Foundation. In case of any dispute, the decision of The Urology Foundation’s Chairman of the Board of Trustees and Chief Executive is final.
9. Employees of The Urology Foundation and their family members are prohibited from entering the Atlantic Seamen One Hundred Club.
10. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into The Urology Foundation funds after six months.


Read more


Read more


Read more

Male reproductive organs

Read more